Managing FinancesDate posted: April 27, 2020
- The Treasury Department launched a tool for registering for stimulus payments. IMPORTANT: people who have not filed taxes in 2018 or 2019 or those with dependents 17 or under should enter their information on the non-filers section of this same page so they receive the $500 payment per child to which they are entitled.
- Information about the Economic Impact Payments can be found at the IRS’s Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments.
- The Social Security Administration also provides information about stimulus payments and Social Security Insurance.
- Track your stimulus payment on the IRS website.
- Rhode Island provides information about accessing health insurance coverage and a website for enrolling in coverage.
- Massachusetts provides a website for purchasing health insurance through the state exchange.
- The Federal Trade Commission helps people avoid scams and other types of fraud relating to COVID-19. Visit the website often as it is updated regularly with consumer complaint information.