Have you thought about the future of your loved one after you are gone?
Use these guiding questions to help with planning.
- advocate for them?
- make sure that they are in a comfortable living situation?
- listen to them to make sure their wishes are met?
- make sure they are socializing with their peers?
- make sure they get new clothes when they need them?
- help find activities for them to participate in that they enjoy?
- help manage their money?
If you decide to go with a Trustee,
- who will it be?
- are they capable of carrying out all of the necessary responsibilities correctly?
- will I have peace of mind knowing my loved one is well cared for?
If you have difficulty answering any of these questions, PLAN is here to help.
We can help families gain peace of mind, by:
- Operating Special Needs Trusts that support beneficiaries’ long-term needs including:
- Pooled Special Needs Trusts
- First Party and Third Party stand-alone Special Needs Trusts
- Helping beneficiaries use their funds most effectively
- Serving as Trustee and meeting the trust’s legal and financial requirements