PLAN of MARI Planning for Adults or Minor Children With a Disability

Planning for Adults or Minor Children With a Disability

Whether you are a parent, caregiver, or family member planning for the long-term care of someone important to you, or you are embarking on a plan for yourself, we understand you have many concerns. Some are immediate, and some are in the future.

While we can’t help with each and every need of those with special needs, those with a disability, or their families, as we call out on the History page of our site, we do specialize in being here for the long-term, i.e., with special needs estate planning and financial planning for disabled individuals. As a non-profit organization with 50 years of experience, we are focused on the long-term financial and special needs supportive services of people of all ages with mental health, developmental and physical disabilities. We offer a unique set of services that include special needs trust administration/special needs trustee services and case management by licensed social workers. Working with PLAN, a special needs trustee, means your loved one with disabilities has a resource that is able to provide care coordination services, depending on their needs, for whatever period of time their trust is in place.

If you, your family, or your professional advisor (lawyer/attorney, CPA, financial planner, etc.) are looking for a partner to provide support to a family member with a disability, we invite you to speak with us today to learn more about how we can help with our fiduciary trust, professional trustee services and special needs support services.