- This event has passed.
PLAN community on-line support session via Zoom
June 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
During this session, we hope to foster a sense of community, provide a forum in which to grieve, and offer words of encouragement and suggestions for coping and moving forward. We will include readings from inspirational poems, light candles and practice some breathing exercises to promote healing, calming.
About the sessions:
● It is your choice whether to be seen/heard on-screen (attached are step-by-step instructions on how to access ‘Zoom’ meetings).
● Plan on spending about 45 minutes on the call, or for as long as you would like.
● A sign language interpreter will be available during each session.
● Sessions are FREE to PLAN members, but registration is required here:
If you do not have email, perhaps a friend or caregiver can assist you. Simply provide them with the link above. Should you need further assistance, please call your Service Coordinator, who can register you and provide a link or phone number for the call.
● After you register, you or your helper will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the meeting. You may choose to call in or join via computer (you can also do both). Please join at least 10 minutes prior to the start time to resolve any technology issues.
Thank you again for being a member of PLAN. We hope to ‘see’ you virtually soon!
*The views expressed in this session are solely those of the presenters and are intended for educational purposes and do not replace independent professional judgement.
To learn more, please see:
|Overview of PLAN Support Sessions||In English||En Espanol||Nan Kreyòl Ayisyen|
|Zoom Instructions for Plan Support Sessions||In English||En Espanol||Nan Kreyòl Ayisyen|